What is runCHA?
A private training and coaching group based in Chattanooga, TN. If you run, we want to help you meet your goals!
How can I join?
Register today. You will receive twelve weeks of individualized, private coaching; a team racing jersey; a team t-shirt; and a free registration to our cycle-ending Big Race at the End of the Season
Testimonialsfrom Notre Dame High School Parents
- "I must say that I have been overly impressed with you this season. I was initially very reluctant when you joined the team... your young age being the primary reason. But, the way you communicate is truly extraordinary for somebody your age. Very impressive."
- "Thanks again Will for a great season! I sent (the athletic director) an email, bragging on you and said I hoped you would be invited back next year. You are seriously the best Coach we've had at NDHS, well top 3 anyway :)"
- "Look at the results! You took an all "JV" team, put them into varsity and then pushed them to succeed in this new arena. By any measure, we should not be going to state. How you accomplished this I will never know, but obviously, coaching is your gift."
- "I am very grateful that God put you in our lives. Cross country is not my daughter's lifelong dream, but the smile I saw on her face last night was the best feeling I've had as a Mom in a long time. Thank you for that."
- "THANK YOU Will - you are a wonderful coach. Your dedication and care is so nice. I hope that we get to work with you again for track!!!!!"
$200 for 36 training sessions
Who is Coach Will Musto?
I am a graduate of Chattanooga Christian School who presently is a student at UT-Chattanooga and the head cross country and assistant track coach at Notre Dame High School.
I ran collegiately for two years at Montreat College before transferring to UTC. I sat on the board of the Chattanooga Track Club before being hired at Notre Dame for the 2011 cross country season.
In 2011, every member of the girls cross country team ran a season or personal best at the state championship meet.